ACG Hungary is currently searching for a passionate and Senior UX Designer to join their team
As a senior of the team, it goes without saying that the role involves taking a senior position within ACG’s Strategy and Experience Design team. You’ll be involved in client pitches and the creation of class-leading user research and design frameworks as well as executing and improving agency UX processes and providing thought leadership to help drive ACG forward.
The senior experience designer will work closely with the client, Strategy, Creative, Development teams, and Account Management.
- Create and develop internal processes
- produce world-class UX deliverables
- sell the benefits of UX to key stakeholders
- possess strong stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- establish strong client relationships
- collaborate with internal ACG’s teams such as Strategy, Creative, Development and Account Management
- provide mentoring to the team
- improve team efficiency and productivity
- drive transformational programs of work
- foster a program of work that’s centered around culture and create a team that’s fun, open, considerate, respectful and above all passionate.
But fulfilling these responsibilities is just as important as having:
- a proven record in producing high caliber UX deliverables and selling the benefits of UX
- strong problem-solving skills
- a knack for developing strong relationships
- a can-do, hands-on approach
- a hunger to lead, change and inspire
- excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- the confidence to share your opinion and the respect to listen to others